Phillip Hayes - Profile
Located in Dallas, Texas, and serving the communities in and around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Criminal Defense Lawyer and Texas native Phillip Hayes provides those accused of a crime with an experienced, aggressive, quality defense.
Founder of the Law Office of Phillip Hayes, he has practiced law for nine years and focuses his casework in the area of criminal defense. Before establishing his private criminal defense practice in 2004, Mr. Hayes was a felony and misdemeanor prosecutor with the Dallas County District Attorney’s office for five years.
For additional information about our qualifications and the quality of our services, please visit our Benefits of Retaining Attorney Phillip Hayes page.
Biographical Information on Dallas Criminal Defense Attorney Phillip Hayes
Bar & Court Admissions
- Texas State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Assistant district attorney with the Dallas County District Attorney’s office; felony and misdemeanor prosecutor
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Kaufman County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- B.A., Texas A&M University
Contact an Experienced Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
For additional information about Texas and federal criminal laws or to discuss your particular charges in confidence with an experienced Dallas criminal defense lawyer, schedule a consultation by calling attorney Phillip Hayes at 214-774-0488.
If you prefer, you can fill out our intake form and we will contact you to schedule a consultation. Our phones are answered 24/7 to better serve you.